Storefront Door Lock Alsecure Commerical Door Mortise Lock for Aluminum Shop Doors, Hookbolt, Silver
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 【Why Solid Brass Door Lock Cylinder Is More Reliable?】A solid brass lock cylinder is more reliable than an zinc alloy lock Cylinder because it features high strength and hardness, making sure the door lock is rust-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-deformation, and therefore more secure and durable for long-term use.
- 【Commonly Used for Commercial Door Locks】These mortise cylinder door locks provide proven secure solutions for most commonly seen storefront doors including Aluminum or zinc alloy doors of all kinds of shops and stores.
- 【A Complete Set for New Door Lock or Replacement】This mortise lock set comes with hook deadbolt lock/swing deadbolt lock, faceplate, 2 solid brass cylinders, and 2 keys. A complete set that is ready to be fitted as a new lock or a replacement for used door locks.
- 【Improved Design and Upgraded Safety】A huge five-ply laminated steel bolt with concealed hardened steel pin provides maximum security with this mortise door look, upgrading your store safety for anti-theft purposes.
- 【Different Options Available】This mortise door lock comes in 2 color options (black and silver), and 2 backset sizes (31/32" or 1-1/8" BACKSET) for you to choose from. 【How to measure the backset size:】Measure the distance between the edge of the door and the center of the key cylinder.